Women in Leadership
ILM LEVEL 3 | ILM LEVEL 5 | ILM LEVEL 7
Equip, Empower & Enhance: Women In Leadership
The last ten years has seen huge change in the workplace with men and women now, mostly, benefitting from gender positive working environments. But, even with the most positive of mindset environments, there can still be disparity and inequality.
This can be subtle and creeping and led by one individual, or it can be systemic and cultural. It can even take place without anyone being aware of it. In some instances, the sense of subjugation or challenge is driven by self-belief, so it’s up to the individual to address the issues.
We believe in equipping people with the skills and tools to enable and empower them to achieve, to realise their full potential and maximise the positive impact they can have on the world.
Our Women in Leadership short courses are designed to support women in leadership and management roles, or those who aspire to be leaders and managers in the future. On completion, you will receive your ILM accredited Leadership and Management qualification. We offer three routes:
- Level 3: Women in Leadership Certificate: for individuals just starting a career in leadership and management or aspiring to that role
- Level 5: Women in Leadership Certificate: for those with leadership or management responsibilities
- Level 7: Women in Leadership Diploma: for senior leaders and directors
This ILM certificated qualification brings together core units of the Leadership and Management Certificate/Diplomas alongside specialist workshops to equip women to effectively manage the conflict or challenges they may face in the workplace, and to support men to enable a positive work place environment, by improving their self-awareness.
You’ll explore topics such as:
- Understanding leadership
- Leading and motivating a team (coaching)
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding conflict management & how to have difficult conversations
- Communications process in the workplace
- Developing your own leadership style
- Diversity in the workplace
- Self-Advocation: getting what you want, Hepeating, Owning your power, Getting your voice heard
- The Glass Ceiling: PDP, Career Development, Goal Setting, Networking,
- Stereotyping: How to Manage it
- Managing menopause in the workforce
- Understanding and celebrating neurodiversity in the workplace
- Building Resilience & GRIT
- Developing a Growth Mindset
Send us a Message
Email the team with your questions and we will be in touch email@example.com or complete this form
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365