Sales/Business Development Manager Vacancy
We’re seeking an experienced BDM/Sales Manager to spread the word about the power of apprenticeships and encourage more employers to upskill their staff. Exalt-Training is committed to supporting the development of people and organisations through training – apprenticeships, professional qualifications, and ongoing CPD. We’re a nationwide provider with our HQ in Dorset.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. You will be responsible for creating new contracts and securing partnerships in our core sectors of health and social care, education, business skills and dentistry This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills and will join the senior management team.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Lead, manage and work alongside the business development team to achieve regional and sector KPIs
- Coach and mentor your line reports
- Support the marketing strategy and strategic objectives
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service ensuring that the employer and the apprentice are provided with relevant information on our programmes and approach
- Apprenticeship/Training related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
This is a home-based role and is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team of people who are experts in their fields.
Salary: £35k plus target incentives. Benefits include: company training, 25 days holiday, pension, coaching programme, ongoing CPD.