ILM Senior Leader Diploma
LEVEL 7 | FOR SENIOR MANAGERS & LEADERS
ILM Senior Leader Diploma
Weekly online workshops | Monthly coaching | Self-Study | Free Online CPD Access | In workplace delivery available for larger groups.
Experienced senior managers/leaders looking to build organisational or team performance.
Rolling start schedule. Contact us for latest availability.
Building a Firm Foundation for Future Management Success
As a Senior Leader, you need to be able to provide clear, inclusive, and strategic leadership and direction relating to all area of your responsibility within an organisation.
This Level 7 diploma, will enable you to develop or hone your Leadership skills, providing you with the most current strategic leadership capabilities needed to effectively lead a department or organisation. This Level 7 Diploma is designed for senior leaders seeking to develop themselves as strategic leaders and to gain confidence in executing great leadership skills and will qualify with a new toolkit of skills to build organisational performance.
The qualification has been designed to develop and optimise the performance of leaders who hold senior management responsibility. It provides relevant, practical and theoretical training for decision makers who work in organisations of all sizes and all sectors – public, private and third sectors in all areas of economy including health, finance, engineering, manufacturing, business and professional services, education, retail, leisure, technology and construction.
Results for you
- Develop and establish your strategic leaderships skills needed to face the current demands required of Senior Leaders
- Develop your leadership and influencing skills to deliver organisational strategy such as change and agile transformation programmes, diversification, new product implementation and customer experience improvement
- Develop your critical analysis and decision-making skills using strategic insights and data analysis
- Proactively use social, economic and technological trends and developments, promote innovation to address changing requirements and take advantage of new opportunities
- Develop your crisis / risk management skills which could affect business/department performance, while finding solutions in a responsible and ethical way
- Develop your skills in leading people development including talent management, succession planning, workforce design, and coaching and mentoring
- Develop your skills on how to cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships
Develop your skills in shaping external communications which align with any wider organisational communications strategy
- Ensure compliance with internal governance and external governance, such as any regulatory and statutory requirements.
Benefits to the organisation
- Senior leaders who have a full breadth and depth of leadership practice
- Senior leaders who have developed skills in line with national standards
- Senior leaders who can drive forward an organisation and face current demands
- Senior leaders who have established deep knowledge and proved competency in their Senior Leadership skills enabling them to have a direct and positive impact on their organisation or business.
- continuous professional development, allowing you to be responsive to business needs and focus on specific topics
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
Who is it for?
This qualification is suitable for those in a senior management or leadership role. Roles may include: Directors, Heads of Department, CEO, CFO, Managing Director or similar roles including those in Governance. This is the highest level Leadership & Management Diploma available from ILM.
The programme provides an opportunity for experienced leaders to refresh and confirm competencies, as well as those looking to move into a senior leadership role. Structured around seven core units, learners are assessed against each unit:
- Building a High Performance Team
- Unit 701 Strategic Leadership
- Unit 702 Strategic Change Management
- Unit 703 Organisational Values & the Strategic Context
- Unit 704 Strategic Influencing & Negotiating
- Unit 705 Strategic Data Analysis
- Unit 706 Strategic Workforce & Logistics Planning
Learners must complete a Portfolio and/or Unit Assignments which cover all the Assessment Criteria and the Assessment Requirements, providing evidence of their knowledge, skills and behaviours in real situations.
A World Of Temptation.
Send us a Message
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365