ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management
LEVEL 5 | FOR EXPERIENCED MANAGERS PROGRESSING TO SENIOR ROLES
Meet The Team
ILM Certificate in Leadership & Management
Weekly online workshops | Monthly coaching | Self-Study | Free Online CPD Access | In workplace delivery available for larger groups.
Individuals with management experience who want to progress into a senior management role. Operations Manager | Manager | Senior Manager | Head of Department
Rolling start schedule. Contact us for latest availability.
£1450. Payment plans available.
Building a Firm Foundation for Future Management Success
This globally recognised management qualification is designed to help managers and leaders develop and improve their skills and knowledge.
You will take part in workshops on a range of key management topics, theories and models, exploring ways to implement these tools in the workplace.
Benefits for you:
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation
Impact for your employer
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
The beauty of this qualification is that you can tailor the units to meet your specific requirements. On enrolment, we can work with you to identify the units most suitable for your current role – or future career path – from the units listed below.
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for practising ‘middle managers’ with experience managing and leading a team. It will help you to develop your skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
To achieve your certificate you will need to complete at least 13 credits from Group 1 and Group 2. Our experienced Skills Coaches will help to support you in this process, working with you/your employer to maximise this development opportunity.
- Managing Improvement
- Making a Financial Case
- Developing Critical Thinking
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Managing Individual Development
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation
- Understanding the Organisational Environment
- Understanding Organisational Culture and Ethics
- Managing Customer Relations
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Managing Projects in the Organisation
- Managing Resources
- Managing Information
- Managing Recruitment
- Managing Work Analysis
- Analysing and Interpreting Statistics to Inform Management Decisions
- Understanding the Management of Facilities
- Making Professional Presentations
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance
- Managing Own Continuing Professional Development (Certificate and Diploma only)
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Preparing to Apply Lean Production and Improvement Methodologies to Operational Problems in Service Delivery
- Applying Lean Production and Improvement Methodologies to Operational Problems in Service Delivery (Certificate and Diploma only)
- Improving and Maintaining the Organisation’s Environmental Performance
- Managing Remote Workers
- Partnership Working
- Understanding Governance of Organisations
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Improving Own Leadership Performance Through Action Learning (Diploma only)
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance
- Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity
- Managing Equality and Diversity in Own Area
- Managing Risk in the Workplace
- Delegating Authority in the Workplace
- Developing People in the Workplace
- Developing Your Leadership Styles
- Understanding Financial Management
- Management Communication
- Managing Personal Development (Diploma only)
- Managing the Analysis of Secondary Data
- Managing a Healthy and Safe Environment
- Managing Meetings
- Managing Marketing Activities
- Data Collection and Analysis to Justify Management Decision Making
- Motivating People in the Workplace
- Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace
- Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace
- Understanding the Organisational Culture and Context
- Understanding Work in Contemporary Society
- Budgetary Planning and Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements to Assess Organisational Performance Using Financial Ratios
- Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation
- Using Quantitative Methods to Solve Management Problems
- Understanding the Economics of the Marketplace
- Developing Individual Mental Toughness
- Understanding the Macro Economic Environment (Diploma only)
- Developing a Culture to Support Innovation and Improvement
- Managing Operations Research
A World Of Temptation.
Senior Leader | Level 7 Diploma
Send us a Message
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365