Level 5 | Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner
Why do this diploma?
- Average Length: 18-24 months
- Monthly teaching and assignments
- Payment Plan Available
- Monthly online workshops
- Live Teaching Sessions
- Assigned Skills Coach
Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner | Level 5
FAST TRACK | FLEXIBLE | SUPPORTED
Your Diploma Includes:
Training which fits Your Needs
Who is this diploma for?
This qualification is suitable for learners already working in the early years sector in a managerial role, as well as learners that may wish to develop their career or increase understanding through professional development.
What is covered?
The aim of the Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner qualification is to support leadership and management skills in the early years and the knowledge and skills relating to the early years practice.
The Early Years Senior Practitioner will be a positive role model for the team. Through clear leadership and effective management, the Senior Practitioner will support and promote best practice within legislative requirements to enable quality provision. Working collaboratively with colleagues, other professionals and parents/carers the Senior Practitioner engages and motivates all involved for improved outcomes for babies and children.
- quality environments
- early years pedagogy
- care routines
- professional development
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- play for learning
- partnership working
- the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- leading and managing
- health, safety, and well-being roles and responsibilities.
What is provided during the diploma?
We provide you with lots of specialist resources to help you progress through the programme, including:
- Course task activities based on specific workplace requirements of your job
- One-to-one tutorial support provided remotely to you
- Webinars and Workshops (both live and recorded) providing relevant tutorial support
- Workplace observation assessment
- Flexible remote access to coaches/assessors
- Learning portal to view all your activities, access resources and monitor your progression
- Access to resources and support via our social media channels
- Access to free CPD training and workshops for our partners
Includes LIVE TEACHING SESSIONS
What makes us unique is that we offer all our diploma learners the chance to access live teaching sessions as well as online guided learning. This provides a fantastic opportunity to learn with your peers, in real-time and to work with your skills coach. Many other providers only offer the scope for learning independently, so this is a great way to embed your specialist knowledge and skills.
Send us a Message
Email the team with your questions and we will be in touch email@example.com or complete this form
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365