Level 3 | Diploma in Early Years Workforce
(Early Years Educator)
Why do this diploma?
- Average Length: 12 months
- Monthly teaching and assignments
- Online Teaching
- Two workplace observations
- Dedicated Skills Coach & Support
Diploma in Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) | Level 3
FAST TRACK | FLEXIBLE | SUPPORTED
Who is this diploma for?
As the recognised qualification for working in the early years sector, this is the mandatory qualification if you want to develop a career in the rewarding and dynamic early years sector.
You may be new to the sector, or already working in some capacity in a nursery, early years, teaching or social care setting. This diploma provides the opportunity to create or confirm your professional competence and will equip you to work with children from birth to 5 years, and build your knowledge of children from age 5 to 7 years. On completion of this qualification, you’ll be qualified to progress in a range of settings.
This qualification provides plenty of opportunities to develop a career in a fast-paced and rewarding sector. To complete this qualification you need to be at least 16 years old. At Exalt-Training we only provide this qualification to those who are working in an early years setting.
What is covered?
You will be taught and assessed on the core foundations of support, care and educational programmes to support babies and young children. The diploma covers 14 mandatory units, achieve a minimum credit value of 61 and undertake a longitudinal study.
The diploma covers 23 mandatory units, grouped into themes:
Theme 1: Health and well-being
Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks, and professional practice
Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness.
This diploma has a Total Qualification Time (TQT) of 610 hours which is comprised of the following two elements:
- the number of hours which we have allocated to a qualification for Guided Learning
- an estimate of the number of hours a Learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, but not under the immediate supervision of a Tutor or Assessor.
What is provided during the diploma?
We will provide you with lots of specialist resources to help you progress through the programme, including:
- Course task activities based on specific workplace requirements of your job
- One-to-one tutorial support provided remotely to you
- Webinars and Workshops (both live and recorded) providing relevant tutorial support
- Workplace observation assessment
- Flexible remote access to coaches/assessors
- Learning portal to view all your activities, access resources and monitor your progression
- Access to resources and support via our social media channels
- Access to free CPD training and workshops for our partners
Includes LIVE TEACHING SESSIONS
What makes us unique is that we offer all our diploma learners the chance to access live teaching sessions as well as online guided learning. This provides a fantastic opportunity to learn with your peers, in real-time and to work with your skills coach. Many other providers only offer the scope for learning independently, so this is a great way to embed your specialist knowledge and skills.
Send us a Message
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365