Level 2 | Diploma Early Years Practitioner
Why do this diploma?
- Average Length: 12 months
- Monthly teaching and assignments
- Payment Plan AVAILABLE
- Online Teaching
- Two workplace observations
Diploma in Early Years Practitioner | Level 2
FAST TRACK | FLEXIBLE | SUPPORTED
Your Diploma Includes:
Training which fits Your Needs
Who is this diploma for?
This diploma is for individuals who want to work in any early years setting including a nursery, school, pre-school or alternative education provision.
Learners may work under supervision in a variety of roles such as:
- nursery practitioner
- classroom assistant
- pre-school practitioner
It will help to equip you to work with children between birth and five years. You’ll also learn about children up to seven years.
What is covered?
You will be taught and assessed on the core foundations of support, care, and educational programmes to support babies and young children. With approx. 293 guided learning hours, the diploma covers 14 mandatory units, and the learner must achieve a total of 37 credits across these.
Teaching is delivered via monthly zoom sessions, supported with coaching sessions, e-portfolio development, online resources and peer engagement.
All units will be internally assessed using standard methods, such as professional discussions, workplace evidence, observations & assignments.
- Roles and responsibilities of the early years practitioner
- Health and safety of babies and young children in the early years
- Equality, diversity and inclusive practice in early years settings
- Safeguarding, protection and welfare of babies and young children in early years settings
- Understand how to support children’s development
- Support care routines for babies and young children
- Support the planning and delivery of activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes
- Promote play in an early years setting
- Support wellbeing of babies and young children for healthy lifestyles
- Support babies and young children to be physically active
- Support the needs of babies and young children with Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Promote positive behaviour in early years settings
- Partnership working in the early years
- Support the needs of the child in preparing for school
What is provided during the diploma?
We provide you with lots of specialist resources to help you progress through the programme, including:
- Course task activities based on specific workplace requirements of your job
- One-to-one tutorial support provided remotely to you
- Webinars and Workshops (both live and recorded) providing relevant tutorial support
- Workplace observation assessment
- Flexible remote access to coaches/assessors
- Learning portal to view all your activities, access resources and monitor your progression
- Access to resources and support via our social media channels
- Access to free CPD training and workshops for our partners
Includes LIVE TEACHING SESSIONS
What makes us unique is that we offer all our diploma learners the chance to access live teaching sessions as well as online guided learning. This provides a fantastic opportunity to learn with your peers, in real-time and to work with your skills coach. Many other providers only offer the scope for learning independently, so this is a great way to embed your specialist knowledge and skills.
Send us a Message
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365