Functional Skills Lessons
MATHS | ENGLISH | CAREERS WORKSHOPS
Book Your Functional Skills Lessons
This calendar shows the Maths, English and and Careers, Advice and Guidance workshops you can attend.
Sessions are tailored for each level and topic and will help to build your skills and help you to feel more confident in your tests. You can book as many as you like.
- Look for the session you want on the calendar (you can search using the search function on the top right of the calendar)
- Click on the session.
- Click RSVP. Add your name and email.
- Select Add to Calendar
- You will receive an email with the details and the Zoom Link.
Any problems, just contact your Skills Coach or Rick (email@example.com).
Maths & English
Listed below are the planned Maths and English workshops and the topics that each session covers.
It is recommended that you attend of these Functional Skills workshops, at least once. This will help you to build your confidence and understanding, so that you can meet the requirements in your assessments.
You can attend as many session as you wish, so if you have an area where you know you need more support, you can book on that more regularly.
- Maths 1 – Handling data: Mean, Median, Mode & Range Probability
- Maths 2 – Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Maths 3 – Measurements, Shapes & Dimension
- Maths 4 – Ratio Scale & Proportion
- English 1 – Writing – Structure and planning text
- English 2 – Writing – Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- English 3 – Reading – How ideas are presented
- English 4 – Reading – How to find information from text
These FREE workshops are available for you to support your career planning and personal development.
Sessions are designed to help build confidence, build specific skills on the topics covered and to provide you with career information and guidance.
The workshops will also help and support you when you are doing your Speaking, Listening and Communication presentations. You can also explore career plans with your Skills Coach at any time.
- Interview Skills & Techniques: What to wear to an interview & how to prepare for an interview.
- STAR technique & its success.
- Presenting Skills and Techniques: Full guide and support to deliverdynamic and informative presentations.
- C.V. writing and Cover Letter content.
Send us a Message
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365