LEVEL 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing
Level 3 | Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing
Are you interested in a career in dental nursing?
If so, our Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing is the perfect course for you. This comprehensive course will teach you everything you need to know to become a qualified dental nurse, including:
- The anatomy and physiology of the mouth
- Dental hygiene and preventive care
- Dental materials and equipment
- Dental procedures and treatments
- Patient care and communication
- Ethics and professionalism
Upon completion of this course, you will be eligible to apply for registration with the General Dental Council (GDC), which will give you the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including:
- Dental practices
- Community health center
Why choose our course?
Our Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing is delivered by experienced and qualified instructors who are passionate about helping students succeed. We offer a flexible learning format that allows you to study at your own pace and on your own time, and we provide a supportive and encouraging learning environment.
What are you waiting for?
If you’re interested in a career in dental nursing, our Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing is the perfect course for you. Apply today and start your journey to a rewarding career in healthcare!
- Dental & Regional Anatomy
- Respiratory & Circulatory System
- Health Promotion
- Legislative Requirements
- Disease Prevention
- Medical Emergencies
- Dental Team & GDC Requirements
- Live teaching sessions and workshops
- Online learning portal and all resources
- Fast-track assessments and workbook marking
- Career workshops (if desired) to support you in progressing to the next stage of your career
- Regular cohort starts
- Complete at your pace
- Delivered by experienced assessors and teachers
Thank you so much for helping me get through it, I honestly wouldn’t have been able to do it without your help and guidance! So, thank you so much for being there so quickly when I needed help!
Dental Nurse Apprentice
- Understand Ethics and Professionalism in Dental Nursing (A/505/8353)
- First Aid Essentials (D/504/6101)
- Provide Support During the Provision of Fixed and Removable Prosthesis (D/505/8345)
- Contribute to Health and Safety in the Dental Environment (F/505/8337)
- Promote Oral Health for Individuals (F/505/8340)
- Provide Support During Non-Surgical Endodontic Treatment (H/505/8346)
- Work Within Regulatory Requirements in Relation to the Role of a Dental Nurse (J/505/8338)
- Prepare and Maintain Environments, Instruments and Equipment for Clinical Dental Procedures (J/505/8341)
- Provide Support During the Extraction of Teeth and Minor Oral Surgery Procedures (K/505/8347)
- Dental Anatomy and Assessment of Oral Health (K/505/8350)
- Reflect on and Develop Own Practice as a Dental Nurse (L/505/8339)
- Provide Support During the Assessment of Individuals’ Oral Health (L/505/8342)
- Principles of Infection Control in the Dental Environment (M/505/8348)
- Principles and Techniques of Dental Radiography (M/505/8351)
- Contribute to the Production of Dental Images (R/505/8343)
- Principles of Managing Oral Disease and Dental Procedures (T/505/8352)
- Provide Support During the Prevention and Control of Periodontal Disease, Caries and the Restoration of Cavities (Y/505/8344)
- MCQ Paper 1 (MCQ1/2251/1)
- MCQ Paper 2 (MCQ2/2251/1)
About this qualification
Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to work as a dental nurse. It covers a wide range of topics, including:
Anatomy and physiology of the mouth
Dental hygiene and preventive care
Dental materials and equipment
Dental procedures and treatments
Patient care and communication
Ethics and professionalism
Upon completion of this course, learners will be eligible to apply for registration with the General Dental Council (GDC), which will give them the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including:
Community health centres
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone who wants to work as a dental nurse or trainee dental nurse. There are no specific entry requirements, but learners should be at least 16 years old and have a good understanding of English and Maths.
How long does it take to complete?
This qualification can be completed in two years or less, on a full-time basis. It can also be completed part-time, over a longer period of time.
What are the benefits of this qualification?
There are many benefits to completing this qualification, including:
The opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging field
The chance to make a positive impact on people’s lives
The potential to earn a good salary
The possibility of career progression
Why study with Exalt?
Focused: Precision in Every Endeavor
We are architects of precision. We sculpt programs with meticulous attention, tailoring each facet to meet precise aims and unique requirements. When we commit, we do so resolutely, sparing no effort to ensure your journey is not just remarkable, but remarkable for you.
Collaborative: A Symphony of Success
Alone, we can accomplish much. Together, we can redefine the boundaries of achievement. Collaboration is not just a buzzword; it’s the harmony that resonates within us. We stand shoulder to shoulder with stakeholders, nurturing mutual aspirations and embracing the extra mile as a testament to our unwavering unity.
Adaptable: Crafting Futures, One Need at a Time
In a world of constant change, we are the chameleons of education. Adapting is not just a choice; it’s in our DNA. From programs to platforms, timetables to personal aspirations, we bend and mold ourselves to accommodate the symphony of your needs, ensuring your growth knows no bounds.
Are You Interested in the Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing ?
Please call us on 01202 612365 or use the form below to discuss your options.