HR Support Level 3 Apprenticeship
Are you looking for a rewarding career in human resources?
Our HR Support Level 3 Apprenticeship is a great way to get started in the field. In this apprenticeship, you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to support HR teams in a variety of settings. You will gain experience in areas such as recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and training.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to thrive as an HR support professional.
- Immerse yourself in a dynamic learning environment that combines hands-on experience with targeted training sessions.
- Work alongside experienced professionals, applying your skills and knowledge in real-world situations.
- Hone your abilities in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and training.
- Develop a deep understanding of HR best practices.
- Learn to communicate effectively with employees and managers.
- Service Delivery
- Problem Solving
- Communication & Interpersonal
- Process Improvement
- Managing HR Information
- Personal Development
- Access to free CPD programmes and additional coaching sessions
- Online delivery with live teaching and catch-ups if you can’t make a session
- Dedicated Skills Coach for the duration of your apprenticeship journey
- Experienced Tutors, Coaches & Support Team
- Easy onboarding and induction process
Thank you so much for helping me get through it, I honestly wouldn’t have been able to do it without your help and guidance! So, thank you so much for being there so quickly when I needed help!
Dental Nurse Apprentice
- Duration: 18 Months
- Eligibility requirements: To be eligible for the apprenticeship, you must be at least 16 years old and not in full-time education. You will also need to have basic literacy and numeracy skills and be able to pass a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Assessment: Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be assessed on your practical skills and knowledge. The final assessment will take the form of a synoptic assessment.
- Career prospects: You may have the opportunity to progress to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
- Support available:
- Experienced Tutors, Coaches & Support Team,
- Dedicated Skills Coach for the duration of your apprenticeship journey,
- Access to free CPD programmes and additional coaching sessions
Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship
Why study with Exalt?
Focused: Precision in Every Endeavor
We are architects of precision. We sculpt programs with meticulous attention, tailoring each facet to meet precise aims and unique requirements. When we commit, we do so resolutely, sparing no effort to ensure your journey is not just remarkable, but remarkable for you.
Collaborative: A Symphony of Success
Alone, we can accomplish much. Together, we can redefine the boundaries of achievement. Collaboration is not just a buzzword; it’s the harmony that resonates within us. We stand shoulder to shoulder with stakeholders, nurturing mutual aspirations and embracing the extra mile as a testament to our unwavering unity.
Adaptable: Crafting Futures, One Need at a Time
In a world of constant change, we are the chameleons of education. Adapting is not just a choice; it’s in our DNA. From programs to platforms, timetables to personal aspirations, we bend and mold ourselves to accommodate the symphony of your needs, ensuring your growth knows no bounds.
Units Covered in the Apprenticeship
A HR Support must know and understand:
Understands the structure of the organisation; the products and services it delivers; the external market and sector within which it operates; where their role fits in the organisation; the ‘Values’ by which it operates and how these apply to their role.
Basic understanding of HR in their sector and any unique features. Good understanding of HR legislation and the HR Policy framework of the organisation. Sound understanding of the HR Policies that are relevant to their role. Knows where to find expert advice.
Understands the role and focus of HR within the organisation; its business plan / priorities and how these apply to their role.
Understands the systems, tools and processes used in the role, together with the standards to be met, including the core HR systems used by the organisation.
An HR Support must be able to:
Delivers excellent customer service on a range of HR queries and requirements, providing solutions, advice and support primarily to managers. Builds managers’ expertise in HR matters, improving their ability to handle repeated situations themselves where appropriate. Uses agreed systems and processes to deliver service to customers. Takes the initiative to meet agreed individual and team KPIs in line with company policy, values, standards. Plans and organises their work, often without direct supervision, to meet commitments and KPIs.
Uses sound questioning and active listening skills to understand requirements and establish root causes before developing HR solutions. Takes ownership through to resolution, escalating complex situations as appropriate.
Deals effectively with customers/colleagues, using sound interpersonal skills and communicating well through a range of media e.g. phone, face to face, email, internet. Adapts their style to their audience. Builds trust and sound relationships with customers. Handles conflict and sensitive HR situations professionally and confidentially.
Consistently supports colleagues /collaborates within the team and HR to achieve results. Builds/maintains strong working relationships with others in the team and across HR where necessary.
Identifies opportunities to improve HR performance and service; acts on them within the authority of their role. Supports implementation of HR changes/projects with the business.
Maintains required HR records as part of services delivered. Prepares reports and management information from HR data, with interpretation as required.
Keeps up to date with business changes and HR legal/policy/process changes relevant to their role. Seeks feedback and acts on it to improve their performance and overall capability.
Truthful, sincere, and trustworthy in their actions. Shows integrity by doing the right thing. Always maintains appropriate confidentiality. Has the courage to challenge when appropriate.
Adapts positively to changing work priorities and patterns when new tasks need to be done or requirements change.
Displays energy and enthusiasm in the way they go about their role, dealing positively with setbacks when they occur. Stays positive under pressure.
End Point Assessment (EPA)
Situational Judgement Test
Answered through a multiple-choice exercise (but not necessarily
undertaken as an online or computer-based test).
To achieve final certification, the apprentices must have completed and achieved these end-point assessments
Are You Interested in the HR Support Apprenticeship?
Please call us on 01202 612365 or use the form below to discuss your options.