Diploma in Education & Training (DET)
Split into installments (£250 deposit)
Pay in full today (save £275)
Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality of Assessment Processes and Practices
Level 5 | Diploma in Education and Training (DET)
Who is it for?
The Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training qualification is designed for those working or wishing to work as teachers within an educational setting. Learners who complete this qualification will gain knowledge on planning, delivering and assessing inclusive teaching and learning. Whilst doing this, students will learn about how and why people learn and, how education and training can demonstrate effective teaching and learning in their practice. Learners will also carry out research into professionalism in education and training and consider their impact on their role as a fully qualified teachers.
Exalt Training Ltd will allocate you a dedicated assessor who will be the person who will support you as you work towards your qualification. During your learning journey, you will receive regular communication, to deliver the required knowledge that may be conducted remotely and/or face to face. You will plan assessments in such things as completing assignments, observing your ability to assess learner performance, asking questions and evidence gathering.
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and from our approved awarding body.
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
What does the qualification cover?
- Theories, principles and models in education and training
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Wider professional practice and development in education and training
- Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area
- Inclusive practice
- Teaching in a specialist area
- All learners must have access to 100 hours of teaching
- Learners must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
- You must be employed or delivering sessions voluntarily – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Good reading and writing skills in English
- Learners should be qualified/experienced in the subject they intend to teach.
Following the successful completion of your qualification, you will be able to apply for Qualified Teaching and Learning Status (QTLS). In order to gain QTLS status, you must achieve a Level 5 or above Diploma in Education and training and you are then able to seek QTLS status through the Society for Education and Training. QTLS is a professional status achieved by self-assessment of your teaching experience and practice.
Why Partner With Us?
Send us a Message
Email the team with your questions and we will be in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this form
Reach us on Social
Connect, follow and share with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Give us a call and chat through your options on 01202 612365