Community Care Team Leader Vacancy
St. Alban's, Hertfordshire
We are recruiting for community-based Care Team Leader for a Hertfordshire-based domiciliary care agency.
Their mission is to deliver excellent care to clients in their own homes. They are committed to providing supportive, friendly and high-quality care services 24/7, across Hertfordshire.
“As our team grows, we are looking for a positive individual with a care background who is looking to take the next step in their career.” This is a full time role, shift-based with both day and night working. Ideally you will have a Level 3 Adult Care qualification and be keen to progress your career into a management role. This role is all about being the main point of contact for both care staff and our clients, so you will need to enjoy working with people, helping to develop them and have a can-do attitude. This organisation is passionate about nurturing and rewarding its staff, so this is a great opportunity for the right person.
Whilst in the role, you will complete your Team Leader Supervisor Role Level 3 apprenticeship. This will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to underpin your care skills and support you to manage the growing team. Reporting to the Registered Manager, you will also be given any other training required to support you in this role, as required.
Roles and responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing team of domiciliary carers to perform their duties to a high standard
- Day to day operational recruitment, training, and management of direct reports
- Managing and arranging regular events and activities with building management team for member.
- Monitor and evaluate relevant KPIs to ensure effectiveness and best practice.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, service questions and general client concerns and questions
- Recruit, develop and lead a group of Carers in their various roles. through current and new networks and organise recruitment events locally, to promote opportunities in the organisation
- Implement and manage a recruitment and training and audit schedule for all potential Carers, including local induction and training for new starters
- Maintain accurate Carer records ensuring the Carer database, OneTouch, is always updated
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each query
- Work with the management team to stay up to date on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Use social media to promote care vacancies and attract suitable candidates
- Working collaboratively to support the Registered Manager, to deliver outstanding services that are consistently meeting the needs of our current and future client group.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every client.
Minimum requirements: Level 2/NVQ in Care.
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 DOE
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send a CV and covering letter/email to email@example.com