Business Development Manager Vacancy
Are you passionate about training and development? Can you help employers understand the best approach for upskilling and developing their teams? Do you know how to advise between a diploma and an apprenticeship? Do you understand the process of enrolling an apprentice?
Exalt-Training is committed to supporting the development of people and organisations through training – apprenticeships, professional qualifications, and ongoing CPD. We’re a nationwide provider with our HQ in Dorset.
We’re seeking an energetic sales manager looking to build their career with a fast-growing organisation. This is a role with plenty of scope for progression for the right person.
Ideally, you would have worked in an employer engagement role for an apprenticeship provider before. But, if not, you may be an expert in your own field and you’re looking for a career switch. Suitable candidates will have experience in management, recruitment or training/L&D in one of the following sectors: production/distribution, childcare, residential childcare, adult care, dental and primary care.
You will be responsible for creating new contracts and securing partnerships in our core sectors of health and social care, education, business skills and dentistry (dependant on our knowledge area). You will also be involved in setting up contracts, processes and supporting marketing campaigns.
We want a great communicator who is committed to the organisation and supporting our partners. The successful applicant will be a ‘people person’ who can also advise carefully on how to best invest training funds, at the right level. This is a business development role, so you will be involved in high volumes of outbound calls, so you’ll need to be comfortable engaging with people across the country in different sectors (but also have an occasionally thick skin!).
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain and develop existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Lead, manage and work alongside the business development team to achieve regional and sector KPIs
- Support the marketing strategy and strategic objectives
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service ensuring that the employer and the apprentice are provided with relevant information on our programmes and approach
- Apprenticeship/Training related business development experience or sector expertise
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Confident, friendly and organised
- Good administration and networking skills
- Digital Skills/Social Media/CRM management (desirable)
This is a home-based role and is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team of people who are experts in their fields.
Salary: £25k plus OTE up to £40k. Benefits include: company training, 25 days holiday, pension, coaching programme, ongoing CPD.